Annie & PB wrote:rediguana wrote:[
I suppose some of you would like instructions now?
1. Upgrade to the latest version of GSAK - you need to be running 7.5.1 which has support for NZ States (Islands) and Counties (Regions) - (link)
2. Install the FindStatGen35Beta - (link)
3. Download the New Zealand maps from this page and save the files in the gsak/Macros directory.
4. Run the FindStatGen35Beta macro
5. When it opens, click on Options
6. Clicks Maps
7. Select the maps you want: New Zealand is the island map, New Zealand Regions is the region map
8. Run the macro
Bizzarely enough timing wise, here I am at the public library, scabbing off their broadband connection, to download the latest version of GSAK and so forth. And I check in here to see where this map thing is up to, and you've written instructions!! Hooray.
So - as usual - here I am also proving that I know nothing, as I am stuck at step three - I get a page of code stuff. And I have no idea what to do with it!! Sorry
Kiwi Nomad wrote:Yep that's where I got stuck too!
I was really surprised that I got past step 2 and I thought I had saved the maps to the correct place....
but when I go to run the macro and select the map, there are no maps to select!?!
Kiwi_Explorer wrote:Sorry for the delay in answering, had to pop out for an FTF!
Those file sizes sound fine - you have me stumped. I am wondering if the macro might be looking for the files in a specific folder under c:\program files I have seen another macro that expects the files to be in a specific place - other than that it's now beyond me. Hopefully someone else will see what's wrong.
Kiwi Nomad wrote:Yipee!!!! All done and working, even found the macro to show my stats on my profile and somehow managed to create one to populate the country field and then the map got all coloured in.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests